Stonehammer UNESCO Global Geopark has various mechanisms for community members, businesses, governments and other not for profits to engage with the organization. Noted here is our current board of directors along with our membership categories Site Owner, Direct Operator, Indirect Operator and Influencers.
Board of Directors
Dr. Randall Miller
Stonehammer Member & Brand Management Criteria
- Responsible for owning and maintaining a Stonehammer geosite.
- May operate Stonehammer programmes, once vetted and approved, at no charge to participants.
- Programmes must meet Stonehammer quality expectations for content and visitor experience; programmes will be mystery shopped at least once per year.
- May have Stonehammer exhibit at their site. Primary content would be the story of the geosite, with approx 15-20% on “what is Stonehammer” and 15-20% on other sites within Stonehammer. Costs of the exhibit would be funded by the site owner.
- Will be offered general and site specific training and assistance with programme development.
- Will be given recognition in Stonehammer marketing and promotional material.
- May use Stonehammer and UNESCO logos on approved programme information and geosite material.
- Will have use of Stonehammer door decal.
- Are expected not to be in competition with Direct Operators at their geosite.
- Must provide attendance numbers for Stonehammer programming to Stonehammer Board or designate on an annual basis.